Asking for help/collaboration in nonprofit mini-project around covid-19

Thank you Ofnuts, Ken and Pat for your quick responses.
I can take advantage of something from each of your contributions.
I don't know about ImageMagic, but the shell scripting is one of my best. I
have reading and work for a few days.
If I get everything to work I will notify in this forum, in case someone
wants to use or share it.

Till then kind regards

Un cordial saludo,

*Pedro Cáliz*

El sáb., 2 may. 2020 a las 4:45, <gimp-developer-list-request@xxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> ------------------------------
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 23:21:18 +0200
> From: Ofnuts <ofnuts@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re:  Asking for help/collaboration in
>         nonprofit mini-project around covid-19
>
> Typically done with ImageMagick: https://imagemagick.org/index.php
>
> Some features:
>
> https://imagemagick.org/Usage/resize/
>
> https://imagemagick.org/Usage/text/

> Message: 4
> Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 02:24:11 +0100
> From: Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re:  Asking for help/collaboration in
>         nonprofit mini-project around covid-19

Probably getting a bit OT for gimp-dev, but I'll reply here anyway