Re: GIMP Workshop, Denmark 2020, GG Festival

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 10:22 PM Merete Jensen via gimp-developer-list
<gimp-developer-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I talked to one of your "colleagues" on Facebook the other day and they
> sent me this email, since you were all a bit busy with the new release -
> Which is understandable :)
>
>  I was contacted by GG Festival who wants me to join them in February and
> setup a creative workshop, where I'll be using GIMP to teach the basics and
> help the interested guests to make art that they can later receive on a
> sticker or other, to bring home with them.
>
> Last year they sold around 640 weekend tickets for the event (Not including
> guest/one day tickets). The event is mainly targeted at kids from 8-15
> years old.
>
> The reason why I contacted you guys, was to make sure this was ok for me to
> do. According to the answer on Facebook it's was all good.

Absolutely :) Give us the URL for the event, and we'll do extra PR for
your workshop on the social media too :)

> I also wanted to know if there's a chance you guys would throw in some
> pins, stickers, keyhangers or other "merch" like it, to hand out to the
> guests at the event. All to make your name more visual. :) This is what I
> was asked to email you about. :)

We _probably_ have some stickers around. Simon Budig would be the best
guy to talk to about the merch.

Alex