Re: GIMP accessability Voluntary Product Accessibility Template(R)

On Tue, 2019-09-17 at 17:03 +0200, Bernard Swart via gimp-developer-
list wrote:
>  I cannot get GIMP to read the icons labels when hovering with a
> mouse over them. The screen reader also does not read the menu and
> its submenus and items.

Which Linux distribution are you using? Is this with the Orca screen
reader? Which version of GIMP?

When i used GIMP with orca, i found it useful to edit preferences and
get rid of most of the stuff in the title bar as every time it changes,
orca reads out the title again, and that can be very irritating e.g. if
you are using the paintbrush.

slave liam (ankh on IRC)

Click here to have the slave beaten.