Re: ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.10.12 released

Dear all,

AppImage packages for the 2.10.12 are also available from here: https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/releases/tag/continuous <https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/releases/tag/continuous>

They should work on most of the common Linux distributions.

Two versions of the AppImage are provided, one with only the GIMP application , and a second one also including various popular plug-ins.

Best regards, Andrea