Re: Interest for CMYK support

I am interested. I am new ti GIMP development, which I do in my spare time.
I am starting to modify the newsprint CMYK mode to directly separate into
CMYK layers instead of a flat image as it is now. The CMYK decompose
function appears to be broken in my version of 2.10, four black layers
appear. I will look into that also.

Cheers, and let me know what I can help with.

Octavio