Re: Separate repository for GIMP AppImage plug-ins

Recently I have managed to decouple the GIMP plug-ins from the main AppImage, and provide them as separate packages.

Thank you very much for your work in making the AppImages! I find them very useful.

I want to cast a vote for an "all plugins" AppImage for those of us that want all or most of the plugins and don't want to have to download and run all of the separate AppImages. (E.g. I use four of them, plus the main GIMP AppImage, is five things to download.) If it is simple for you to make, it would be handy. If it is not simple, I will survive. :-) Thanks!

-c