Re: AI algorithms in GIMP - Style Transfer

Hello Tobias,

the plugin can definitely works on CPU only. I developed it on an old PC
without cuda-capable GPU. Tensorflow CAN run on CPU only!!!
A cuda-capable gpu card will perform the computation much faster, still the
plugin will work with no problems on CPU. :)

Regards,

Davide.