Re: Spyrogimp plugin rewrite

P.S.: As you can guess, I never took the time to actually look into
re-implementing the clone as an available tool in your plug-in. That was a
cool feature, but I don't think if I will make the time to add it (as I
don't need it other than it's cool :P). So feel free to just add it back if
ever you manage to fix the issue previously raised. :-)