Re: Image Colour Analysis

On Mon, 2018-06-25 at 02:41 -0700, GiuseppeD. via gimp-developer-list
wrote:
> Dears,
> I would do a colour analysis on my picture. I already took picture
> with a
> colour palette for calibration.
> What do I do now for calibrate with my colour reference? How can I
> have RGB data after the calibration?

Which Linux distribution are you using? There should be colour
management software included which can take the picture of the photo
card and make a colour profile.

If you do not have that software, another way is to open the card in
gimp, use the colour->levels tool and click on the black, the white,
the grey patches with the black point, white point, grey point eye
droppers in the levels dialogue and hit OK.

Then open your photo, open colours->levels, and apply the same settings
from the history dropdown at the top of the dialogue box.

Liam

Click here to have the slave rewarded with a dog biscuit.