Re: MacOS-Build, maybe I could help?

Hi,

I'm willing to help here too. I just downloaded the dmg file and Gimp seems
to work fine (I quickly opened a jpg image by drag and drop, used a few
brushes and exported it to png successfully). But I'm not sure if I'm
supposed to look for specific things in gimp or does a successful launch
mean that the dmg file is fine? Also, could you please send us the link to
the building script? Thanks.

Macbook Pro 2012:
macOS 10.13.4
2,5 GHz Intel Core i5