Re: Gimp-git pull today fails to build - Mac

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Partha Bagchi <partha1b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Michael Natterer <mitch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Partha,
>>
>> you might need the right CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS in tools/Makefile.am,
>> it doesn't look like they are there.
>>
>> Can you try that so it builds and then send a patch please?
>>
>> Thanks, Mitch
>>

> Hi Mitch,
>
> I think the LDFLAGS is fine. However, we need to patch 2 files I believe:
> tools/Makefile.am and app/widgets/Makefile.am

Highly possible. The code was untested on macOS for lack of developer
availability.

> I've created a patch (attached), though I'm not sure if it's in the right
> format? :(

The mailing list doesn't accept attachment. Just make a git-formatted
patch please (git format-patch origin/master).

> Where should I upload it?

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP

Jehan

> Thanks,