Re: New metadata editor

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 10:29 PM, Ben wrote:
> Hello Alex,
>
> For #1 the issue seems to be that once edited in the editor, the new updates
> aren't read by the viewer. If you save and reload the image
> then you get the saved tags. Not sure what's going on there yet but
> that's the gist of it.
>
> Also i fixed a possible crash issue this morning when saving back the
> metadata from the editor which may have affected you with #1.

Well, I was referring to the fact that I expected a DICOM tab in the
viewer and didn't expect the data to show up in the XMP tab.

> For #2 i took a look at it again today and not sure how easily
> i can fix this. What exactly would need for this to work?

I tried placing N_() around messages in metadata-tags.h and adding
metadata-tags.h to POTFILES.in, but that just doesn't cut it. Perhaps
the .ui file needs tweaking as well.

Alex