Re: GIT version doesn't compile with libmypaint (GIT version)

Am 21.06.2017 um 22:44 schrieb shark0r:

> In my study
> viewzoom : Effects speed-related parameters like Fine speed, Gross
> speed, Offset by speed.
> viewrotation : Add this value to angles of elliptic dab and direction
> parameter, measured in radius. Seems to effect tilt too but I don't have
> a tilt-supporting tablet to test it.
>
> From their names they seem to be used with canvas zooming and rotation.
> Since GIMP already calculates canvas zooming and rotation by itself,
> just set them as default values, which are viewzoom=1, viewrotation=0.
>
> If you need a patch, here:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvJcJmOQlkRNVVhREtneEZHYmc

The libmypaint master branch is supposed to be unstable right now, see

https://github.com/mypaint/libmypaint/issues/92

The best approach would likely be to let the libmypaint developers
finish these changes and then check what needs to be changed for GIMP.

--
Regards,
Michael