Re: Pencil - Tool Options and Hardness

> So if we get brush option to turn anti-aliasing off, we'll have 3 tools to
> make pixel art with..

Hahaha! What do you want to bet it probably works /slightly/ different than
either results from no anti-aliasing on brush, or the how the Pencil tool
works.
smh. ;) Obviously we have some things to decide. I still recommend adding
the no anti-aliasing option to the brush though, to use to test agains
these other methods.

-C