Pencil - Tool Options and Hardness

Hi all,
The Hardness parameter to Pencil Tool is not utilized, but is present in its Tool Options. Reading the documentation: “The Pencil tool is used to draw free hand lines with a hard edge. The pencil and paintbrush are similar tools. The main difference between the two tools is that although both use the same type of brush, the pencil tool will not produce fuzzy edges, even with a very fuzzy brush. It does not even do anti-aliasing.”
If I have reason, I suggest delete the hardness Pencil parameter on tool options, to avoid mistakes/misleading on the UI.
Thanks,
americo