Re: Can hitting Enter/Return twice apply changes made in popup dialogs?

> Which dialogs that have Presets don't use an OK button accessible using
> Alt-O ?

Not many, but there are clashes, for example Hue-Saturation Alt+O does not
work at all.
Aside from that, Alt+O is a two-handed hotkey combo, and is much more
difficult to use with a mouse in your other hand.
I'd rather not have to take my hand off the mouse every time I want to
apply the dialog I'm looking at.
It slows me down a lot, and it would be faster to just use the mouse and
click the button.

-C