Re: Darktable plug-in in GIMP

This issue is easily handled by other RAW loading plug-ins by intercepting the input files with .tif or .tiff extension and running the normal GIMP loading procedure in such cases.

Here is an example from the PhotoFlow plug-in, which was originally derived from UFraw: https://github.com/aferrero2707/PhotoFlow/blob/stable/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc#L213 <https://github.com/aferrero2707/PhotoFlow/blob/stable/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc#L213>

Andrea