Re: A new gimp plugin for extraction of image regions

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:44 PM, Partha Bagchi <partha1b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Google says your message could be dangerous. Something I should know?

Probably because that's a link to a zip.
It is common sense that you should never trust anything which is
linked to you in an archive format (can contain executables, etc.). It
does not mean you should refuse it or not download it. Just treat it
responsibly (don't recklessly open and click/run anything in it
without proper care).

Jehan