Re: [Newbie]Would like to contribute

Hi Jehan,

Thanks for the links and the tips!

I'm going to take a look at the bugzilla, I suppose there'll be enough
work for me ;) I have to configure xchat to connect in the irc (it's
been a while since I use Mibbit for some irc channels...)

On 15/02/2016 21:50, Jehan Pagès wrote:
> Oh by the way, if you are interested into OpenCL or GPU programming in
> general, have a look at this initiative too:
> http://www.gimp.org/news/2016/01/28/gegl-opencl-streamcomputing/
>
> I have no idea if the project is now full (it was said they would
> accept up to 20 participants), but if you are interested in learning
> this technology, this could be a great opportunity for you.
>
> Jehan
I saw this yesterday, it is very interesting but I don't know if I have
enough time for four weeks of learning, is the resources or anything
about the "course" going to be freely available once it is finished? :D

Thanks again! And maybe see you next time on IRC :)

--
Kevin Pellet (Ilphrin)
ilphrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx