Re: Testers requested for our new Mac OS X DMG release!,

Hi Alex,

While I am not against your policy, this is first I am hearing about
this agreement. Of course this may have been a verbal agreement within
the team.

Anyway, I am happy to provide any information the team needs about my builds.

Note that I provide my builds as a community service without asking
for any remuneration whatsoever in return.

Thanks,
Partha