Re: [Gimp-web] Status Update on Redesign

I don't believe it would be possible to use server-side detection since
we're using Pelican.

It could be easy to do some auto-OS detection though. I am a JS developer
if you want my help doing that. Jquery makes it easier but I could try to
code a solution by hand to avoid including it if that's important to the
project.