Re: Asking for a Miracle !?

If we are assuming "de-throne" means "to replace as what people think of as
a photo editor", then it's more a matter of marketing than anything related
to feature parity. Most people wouldn't know what features were "missing"
in GIMP to compare in the first place. Most of the companies I work with
are still rocking Adobe CS3, and clearly care nothing at all about new
features, for example.