Re: GIMP useability - choosing linear vs perceptually uniform RGB

Elle, I'd be happy to help provide some alternate UI options for for
layers, GEGL, etc. Shall we collaborate a bit on a less cluttered UI
proposal first, then bring it back? I think that's the main sticking point
here. No one seems to be against the actual implementation if we can keep
it simple and out-of-the-way of the average user.