Re: [Gimp-user] Test images and test suite (was Re: GIMP should fork babl and GEGL)

Jehan Pagès (jehan.marmottard@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Well for the "contribute test images" part, I'm not a photographer. I
> have a good enough Canon camera and I can try to shoot some objects
> with RAW on request though, but I won't guarantee the art quality for
> these. Though you'll say that's not the purpose of this test set
> anyway. :P

I do have access to a x-rite color checker which should be in a
reasonably good condition (it is slightly older but has been stored in
the dark).

I could try to set up a colorful scene and shoot it in RAW with my
Nikon D40. Would this be of any help?

(I am right now unsure about the correct lighting, there *should* be
some daylight neon tubes around, but I am at the moment unsure where
they are...)

Bye,
        Simon

--