Re: Artifacts after scaling, rotation... in 2.9 git

I can reproduce this problem. I'm going to guess that the issue is
that the nohalo code is interacting badly with the sampler caching
code in gegl, which has been rewritten since the nohalo code was
originally written. Someone should probably look into that.

  -- drawoc