Re: Gimp just shows up as gray rectangle with rulers around

On Tue, 9 Sep 2014 21:17:30 -0700
YUMIKO <oyumiko_1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> HI\I am a mac user and my os is o mavarick.I downloaded gimp and opened it up to find the gray rectangle with gimp logo in the middle and rulers around.There are no bottuns to edit photos at all, nothing.

Use the File menu to start a new image or open an existing one.

If there's no toolbox, try pressing the TAB key; if that doesn't work, check under the Windows menu for recently closed or to show the toolbox.

Liam