Re: Printing non-interactively using file-print-gtk

Oops... The second procedure call should be

  (file-print-gtk RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image)

The main reason that I don't want the print dialog to appear is that it
shows too many possibilities to mess the system up. As mentioned, it is
going to be a photobooth, and there should be only the three buttons
visible, which my application provides. They are 'Take photo', 'Print
photo', 'Clear photo'.

The whole script looks like this:

(define (script-fu-quick-print inImage)
  (let* (
         (image (car(gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE inImage inImage)))
         )
    (file-print-gtk RUN-INTERACTIVE image)
    (gimp-image-delete image)
    )
  )
(script-fu-register
  "script-fu-quick-print"
  "Quick Print"
  "Prints non interactively"
  "Nikkez"
  "Copyright 2014"
  "July 2014"
  ""
  SF-FILENAME       "Input file" "./Projects/photobooth/testimage.jpg"
  )
(script-fu-menu-register "script-fu-quick-print" "<Image>/File/Quick print")