Re: Gimp 2.6 french mac manual

Hi marianne -

While some of your concerns could be more carefully addressed, please
note that GIMP 2.6 has been discontinued almost 2 years ago. The
current stable option of GIMP is 2.8 - and we have new people
(volunteers as you said)  actively working on the actual GIMP program
release for the Mac. The manual is a separate, huge, hybrid software
and documentation project and I think it had not been tackled by the
Mac folks in recent months or years.

Maybe your message could spark address in a fresh and working manual
release for Mac if there is none at the moment - but I can't see as
writing it in a hostile tone as you had just done could make anyone
more interested in working on that in their free time.

  js
 -><-