Re: How does it works ?

Hi Tanguy,

thanks for your interest in GIMP.

please reply to all recipients. See http://shlom.in/reply .

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:42:39 +0100
Tanguy <tanguy.manescau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello dear developers,
> We are a group of 5 french students and we have to understand how such a
> program works. Indeed our teacher asked us to define the mathematical objects
> which are used in the quality improvement of a picture.

GIMP provides many tools for improving the quality of a picture in the form of
filters, toolbox tools, extensions, procedural database (PDB) routines, etc.
Normally, it requires a human to determine which tool to apply - and when. Is
there anything specific you are interested in?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish