Re: N-Point Image Deformation queries

Hello,

thanks for the hints and sorry for the late answer. I will try to fix
what I'm able to and then ask you for review.

About the interpolation code - I was afraid that GEGL sampling functions
could be slow for a preview of the deformation. I will try to use them
and make some performance tests.

Do you prefer me to use your branch (npd-squashed) for that work?

Marek