Re: pathon-scripts with GEGL?

There are currently no, that I know, scripts that use both GIMP-Python and
PyGegl - if there are, tehre is no integration between both.

Python + GEGL should work fine though Pygobject introspection -  but
currently there is no straightforward way for retrieving a GEGL Buffer for
a GIMP drawable, operate on it, and putting it back on GIMP.  - We
certainly should think about providing this
functionality for GIMP though.