Re: HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp: license

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM, jEsuSdA 8) <listas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> El 25/11/13 07:05, Jehan Pagès escribió:
>> Also it looks like it comprises only the icons for the light
>> background theme, doesn't it?
>

> Here the light one:
>
> http://www.jesusda.com/files/symbolic-gimp_light.7z

Thanks jEsuSdA!

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:59 AM, scl <scl.gplus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Jakub Steiner answered me.
>> He and Barbara Muraus (the other icon designer who
>> created the ArtLibre icon set) are ok with relicensing
>> it under the GPLv3. We agreed to mention their names
>> in the sources.
>>
>> Jehan, if you have planned to work on this, please
>> let me know to save us from duplication of work ;-)
>
> No, no prob, go on. I'm not planning to do any work that someone else
> is willing to do instead. :p

Actually Sven, I was thinking if you would mind if I set up a feature
branch for this? I have already started to have a look now, and also
already fixed some bug on the darken images.

I will also set up the wiki page that you wished, so that we can all
work together. Is it good?

I have a friend who wants to help to complete the missing stock icons.
Also am I right to assume that we want to have *all* icons in this
style, and get rid of all the generic GTK+ icons too?

Jehan