Re: My plugin doesn't start anymore after upgrading mingw/gcc suite

It's hard to help you without any additional information. I would
suggest that you grab mingw's gdb and try debugging the plugin with
that. You can try these instructions:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/tree/devel-docs/debug-plug-ins.txt
I forget if they work on windows.

Anyway, good luck!