Re: changes in the mailing list etiquette

>>  If you don't mind one comment I'd just have written "Stick to plain

>>  text" instead of "Stick to standards"
>
> The lists have been set up drop the html parts. If a message does not
> contain a plain text part, it is discarded automatically.

Thanks for the explanation Michael. Plain agreed on that.

My comment though was rather about the formulation of the text: don't say "Stick to standards" if what you want clearly is "Stick to plain text". I'd suggest rephrasing that very sentence a little to make the stand incontrovertible.

Cheers,

Vince C.