Re: Gimp git error?

Let me clarify. After you start gdb, but before starting GIMP, type:

break g_log
set logging on
run

Then, whenever gdb stops the program (may happen a few times), type:

bt full
continue

Once the dialog box appears, close it and you're done. Then, find
gdb.txt and attach it here or put it on a pastebin.

Thanks.