Re: Parallelization project (for students)

Ooops, sorry. I think I haven't sent the e-mail to the list. Here it is:

Hi Thomas,

I've been working with OpenCL in GEGL. I think there is a need in GEGL for
a multi-threading code-path.

But the work necessary for it is far from trivial, I know Daniel has been
working on this so I'm copying him.