Re: Suggestion

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Ellis Hoeffler
<ellis.hoeffler@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Also the feature that I wanted to
> suggest is a button or tool that makes any pasted image the same color as
> the one underneath. for example when I have a picture of a person and I
> want to edit that persons head onto another body it would change the head
> color to be the same as the other one if the colors are diffrent in any
> way. Like if the pasted head is pinkish and the original head is tanish
> orange it would change the pasted head the same shade of tanish orange as
> the other head
> .

I believe Alexandre already mentioned seamless paste.  For now you could
also do it manually, and use it as a learning tool by using sample points
and curves.  Not to be spammy, but I had written a tutorial for doing this
manually here:
http://blog.patdavid.net/2012/07/getting-around-in-gimp-more-color.html.
 There's a lot of power just in those two features...

--
pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net