Re: Newbie question

The versions available on the GIMP website are both 10.7 compatible.
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 5:21 AM, Joanna Katzen <the.new.joanna@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi! I apologize for the question being a little out of my element on a
> developer list...
>
> I want to install GIMP but on Cnet, the specs say it's for OS X 8. On your
> site, it just says OS X. My macs are running OS X 10.7.5. Is the latest
> version of GIMP compatible with 10.7.5?
>
> Thanks in advance for the reply. It'll be greatly appreciated.
>
> J.

Please note that this signature is licensed under the General Public
License. By embedding the signature, or parts of it, into your brain other
than by mere aggregation, your brain becomes a combined, and therefore
derived, work and thus must be licensed under the GPL too.