Re: Translation Error

Hi,

looks like this typo has already been changed in our development repository. I can find a whole bunch of "ferramenta" in our translation files, but no "feeramenta" (with case-insensitive search in all our files).

You should see the right tool name the next time a version will be released, I guess. :-)
Thanks for the report.

Jehan