Re: Overlay Mode - fix.

Paul Geraskin (paul_geraskin@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> If you have read the article.. it happens only if you use gaussian
> blur filter which makes some color calculations with alpha.

Please take a deep breath, relax a little and don't jump to conclusions.

This article is exactly about the blending problem which of course
involve a lot of alpha stuff, since blending without alpha channel is
basically meaningless.

You're currently not helping getting things done. You apparently did not
fully grasp the problems we're facing. Your isolated fix is not a
solution unfortunately.

Bye,
        Simon

--