Request for equations for Fractal Trace and QBist

Hi, I love using the Fractal Trace and QBist filters, but I wish I could apply similar effects to SVG images, so I'd like to (attempt to) write Inkscape extensions that do something similar. My problem is that I'm just a python developer who can't read c code, so I was wondering if the math equations used by these filters are written down somewhere, or if there is someone on this list who knows what they are?

Thanks,
K Harrison