Re: How to get the data out of boundary in area-filte​r-operatio​ns of GIMP?

Hi,

As far as I know, the returned value is currently set to 0x00, but you can check that easily.

I did some work to be able choose this behavior, but it's not ended yet. This work in the abyss branch in git. More details here: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gegl-developer-list/2011-October/msg00003.html

If you would like to complete this work, please go ahead.

Best Regards,