a few strings are missing from translation

There are some stings that are english-only, such as the name of
brushes, patterns, gradients, brush dynamics. As far as I can tell this
is an old problem, not specific to latest GIMP releases.

See this snapshot
http://www.secarica.ro/misc/gimp_english_only_strings_1_ro.png
or this
http://www.secarica.ro/misc/gimp_english_only_strings_2_ro.png

Any chance to make them available in the .po files ?

In the second snapshot there is an untranslated string from cage
transform that was present at one moment but was then removed, probably
from an option that is now removed from code (my snapshots are from a
2.7.3 Windows version from http://www.partha.com )

Thank you,
Cristi

--