Re: GIMP 2.8 icon

Thanks a lot for the offer cc5 inator. These icons are very well made. i like them. And i like the idea of a serie of interviews with different artists. I think this could be very interesting for averybody, coders, designers etc. i would suggest some names because i can´t suggest mine (it is not polite, but i am available too if it is required :) )

Guillermo Espertino. http://www.ohweb.com.ar/ some videos here. http://www.youtube.com/user/gespertino
More known as gez.he is an Expert in color management and integrates blender inkscape and gimp in his workflow.

JesusDA. http://www.jesusda.com/ he only uses freesoftware. he is web designer and FLOSS consultant.he has made a lot of gimp tutorials and it is a reference here in Spain.

David Revoy http://www.davidrevoy.com/blog.php freelance Artist from France. Worked in Sintel open source movie and it is involved in lot of projects.

Mozart Couto http://blogdodesenhador.blogspot.com/ Fine arts and digital Artist. lot of experience with tablets, programs and techniques. the Word "Dicas" means tutorial.

Voxmortem http://voxmortem.deviantart.com/ he is from poland and has some really interesting pieces of art.