Re: GSoC GimpUnitEntry: Review round 1

Hi

I've adressed most of your comments by now. I have a few comments myself
though, which I wrote directly in the file. I marked them with '##' so
you can search for them.

The file with the comments is to be found here:
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/enni/soc-2011-gimpunitentry-comments-2011-07-16.txt

Regards,
Enrico