Re: GIMP Developer Meeting #4 + GSoC Mentor/Admin Meeting]

Hello,

Theoretically, it should be possible to move the dev meeting and the
gsoc meeting. I took a look at the world clock and the developer map,
and it should be possible to move the meeting to 17:00 GMT. The places
that will suffer from that decision are Canda and Brazil that will
have a meeting starting on the morning, but it seems to be as if
indeed most "dead hours" will be over the ocean.

However, since I don't know who should attend the GSoC meeting, I'm
not sure if we can move it that quickly. I'm trying to catch people on
IRC now (I pinged the relevant people in the last 15 minutes), if
anyone can tell me who should attend, I'll try making the
arrangements. Regarding the developer meeting, I think that moving it
should also be feasible - but again let's try to talk this on IRC in a
time in which everyone are awake (such as now!).

~LightningIsMyName