GLIB version error while compiling GIMP with MacPorts

Hi all,

I were trying to build GIMP 2.6 with MacPorts. However, I got several problems while issuing the ./configure

The first problem I met is that it can not find libtiff/libjpg and I fix it following some old thread in the archive by adding

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib

Then comes the second problem regarding the incorrect version number of GLib. The error message is as follow

checking for GLIB - version >= 2.20.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means
*** that the run-time linker is not finding GLIB or finding the wrong
*** version of GLIB. If it is not finding GLIB, you'll need to set your
*** LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, or edit /etc/ld.so.conf to point
*** to the installed location  Also, make sure you have run ldconfig if that
*** is required on your system
***
*** If you have an old version installed, it is best to remove it, although
*** you may also be able to get things to work by modifying LD_LIBRARY_PATH
configure: error: Test for GLIB failed. See the file 'INSTALL' for help.

However, I have already installed the Glib via MacPorts

bash-3.2$ port installed | grep glib
  dbus-glib @0.92_0 (active)
  glib2-devel @2.27.93_0 (active)

So, I am stuck here, anyone ever tried to build GIMP on Mac?

Thanks in advance!

-Tim