GSoC 2011 application for the Adaptive Image Cloning (aka Seamless Cloning) group of gimp

Thanks for your reply.There's time difference between China and UTC.I knew the GSOC program a litter later.So yesterday I was just to hurry and lost to introduce many things.I want to added that I have learned C when I was a freshman.My major is automation and we learn many courses related to computer. And I learnedÂIntroduction to Algorithms by myself with the help of internet.I participated in the ACM-ICPC competition in my school (Xi'an JiaoTong university) for two years and I got the third prize.
I also participated in the National Mathematical Modeling Contest(MCM) in China and got provincial first award.In the American Mathematics Contest in Modeling though I only got the successfully participating award ,I will continue to try my best.
I'm a member of ROBOCUP Group when I was sophomore.Our members come from software college ,applied mathematics ,automation and so on.We work together ,learn and help each other.I responsible for the platform building and the code debuging in ubuntu and learn many things about ubuntu and artificial intelligence algorithmÂto share with them and they also teach me with the ACM algorithm.InÂJuly 2010,Âthe ninthÂChina RobotÂCompetition andÂrobocupÂChina OpenÂin the Ordos,our team Bluespider won the third prize.
I'm also a member of Ministry of Education Key Lab For Interlligent Networks and Network Security,our group have doctors ,masters and bachelor. We have a conference every week and talk about the ideas with smart grid and stuxnet which is a threat that was primarily written to target an industrial control system.

Yesterday,I have some problem in compiling the gimp source code in ubuntu.I have tried many times,and I'll try to install more lib such as pycairo to continue compiling it.

No package 'pycairo' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PYCAIRO_CFLAGS
and PYCAIRO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

run@ubuntu:~/æé/pygobject-2.26.0$Â

ïïïïïI want to join theÂAdaptive Image Cloning (aka Seamless Cloning)Âgroup of gimp.I'm good at C . I persist in learning new algorithm in ACM , AI and knowledge like shell,C,linux kernel about ubuntu, it's just making me so happy to learn something new and apply them to solve all kinds of problems.And I'm learning digital image processing .
I thinkÂAdaptive Image Cloning can firstÂmakeÂImage Sharpening usingÂunsharp masking, Sobel edge detector, and Laplace edge detection.Then it's more easy to locate the cloning part in the picture and copy theÂcloning part accurately.Then pasteÂÂtheÂcloning part to another picture and use the local gaussian gilter to smooth the edge of the cloning part in the new picture.

Thanks for you time.I'm really interested in it and curious about it.No matter how,I'll persist in learning the open source.Thank you.
ÂÂ