GSoC application overview

Hello Gimp developers,

I finished my applications for summer of code.

1) Replace GimpSizeEntry widget
2) Dynamically resizeable layers

Originally, I'd thought my preference would be the GimpSizeEntry project, but after a bit of evaluation I also find the resizable layers very interesting. Especially to work on the internals of Gimp and get a deeper understanding of that. And I could imagine that the usability of Gimp would benefit a bit more from that. Also I saw that it is on the official roadmap.

Anyways, I'd be very happy to do one of the projects and am confident to be able to finish either of them.

Regards,
Enrico