Re: GIMP Developer Meeting #3 - March 28, 2011

On 3/29/11, Michael Natterer wrote:

> As I said before, let's please work on our public interface

Let's try to outline what exactly needs doing, eh? :)

The new website is stuck in the middle mostly because AFAIK Jimmac was
busy all the time with GNOME 3 which is finally soon to be out, so
maybe Jakub will have more spare time to finish this now.

The wiki transition seems to be stuck as well. What exactly has to be done?

The news is what I already take care of.

What else has to be done apart from that?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org